Wednesday 3 April 2013

Maybeline BB mousse [review]

Brand: Maybeline New York
Origin: Made in China
Code: Shade 01
Weight: 65g

The packaging is quite average, it seems to have a similar design with their mineral series of products. Thank goodness there's another sticker with a list of their ingredients (in English) behind their packaging. At least we can understand what is inside of this bottle.
The things written on the cap was not understandable though ... All in Japanese ... =_="

I brought this just because it's sounds quite fun to shake it to get the mousse out of the bottle ~ It IS fun ! xD I shake it vigorously and tada !!!
The first squeeze xDD
this is how it looks like after applying it on my bare hand without any primers/make up base.
This is how it looks like without flash ~
This is how it looks like with flash ~ 
It have a light-liquidish texture, after you apply it. It dont covers your flaws much (still need to use a concealer for the job huh ?). It gives you a light coverage.
I have to squeeze it the second time xD IT's FUN DOING THAT ! xD haha!
after i applied it the second time, the foundation seem to be too thick thus making it looks unnatural ~ So I think .. one layer is enough~

Sorry that i did not have a demo picture of the foundation on my face, i forget to take pictures of myself ... =_="

oh yeah, maybe it's because of the micro formula so it's kinda easy for it to get inside your skin ~ It clog my pores ... ._. So i dont recommend you girls to use it daily ~  Yeah, also, i didnt like using my hands to apply foundation, i always loved using applicators ~ (depends on you, maybe you like using your hands to apply make up?)

The price is reasonable cause i got this at a discounted price. =)
Again, sorry about the short and not-so-detailed review, it's because I didnt use it more than 2 times ~ haha ~ (~=3=)~ Hope it helps !
Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment