Saturday 2 March 2013

Dollywink Eyeshadow in brown 01 [review]

Heya! That is me with neko ears !!! \(^ω^\) In these pictures i am trying to achieve a neko that is desperate for freedom. [giggles
and also.... Sorry about the long-time-no-posting-stuff. ;)
Now -drum hits- Here's a review of my fave brand, Dollywink's eyeshadow in brown!!

(For this review, I did not do any lighting editing so that you can get a good look of the colours)

Large image to show y'all the brochure.
Brand: Koji Dollywink
Origin: Made in Japan
Code: 01
Weight: 0.7oz/20g
Produced by: Tsubasa Masuwaka
Ingredients: water (aqua), alcohol denat., petroleum distillates, sorbitol, dimethyl ether and etc.


left: flash ; right: no flash
Packaging: This is the old packaging, if you refer to the first picture there's a brochure that shows y'all the latest packaging. The old one is in black while new one is in brown. I see no difference in the content. (◕‿◕✿) There's no mirror inside and the plastic is ordinary. It even comes with a cute little sponge applicator. (•‿•) Also, it's palm size so it's convenient for you to carry around.

Design: The colour design is very natural. It's suitable for any occasion ! (゚ヮ゚)

Quality: (〃^∇^)ノ here is the handy applicator. A small tip and a bigger tip. 

Left: flash ; right: no flash

Here are the swatches ~ (●´ω`●) There would be different result when you use different applicators. If you used sponge applicators the colours turn out to be more pigmented comparing brush applicator.

It seems to be semi-matte. If you're in indoor it seem to be matte, but when there's stronger lights that shines on the eyeshadow then you'll see shimmers. (─‿‿─)

left: no flash ; right: flash


Here is how it looks like on my eyelids. (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ Do you see the matte and shimmer side of this eyeshadow ? 
My eyelids can be pretty oily sometimes. I tried once using only the eyeshadow on my eyelids without applying anything as base, and it smudge by the end of the day. However, if you use liquid foundation or concealer on your eyelid before applying the eyeshadow then it can last for a long long time. I wore it during my presentation a few days ago and it lasts on my eyelids for 9 hours. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) 


Water test
So it stays even if you splash water on it. If you accidentally get caught in the rain, just dab the water away and it wont smudge. DO NOT RUB.
Another example is ... when i watched a movie with my family and I cried o(╥﹏╥)o after that it still stayed. 

eye and lip make up remover test

Now it's removing itself when I dropped some eye make up remover on them. Which means it's safe. (●*∩_∩*●) 
I found some eyeshadows that won't remove itself even if you dropped remover on them ... (゚Д゚)Those eyeshadows might damage your precious eyelids if you use them too much. Thank goodness Koji's products isn't really hard to remove.

Price:  Quite expensive if you asked me cause you can simply get a 30 coloured eyeshadow palette with this price. (-’๏_๏’-) Anyhow, it's safe and easy to remove. So ~ i guess it's alright~ 

Here's a "tutorial" i kinda copied from Dollywink's brochure. Here's an image telling you girls how to put the eyeshadow on. ❤

Lastly, my dollywink and me ! Oh i love you so much ~ ❤ That's it ! Hope my review helps!

Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment