Sunday 3 March 2013

Weekend activities ~

Ho ho ho, konnichiwa !! Weekends passed so quickly ~~ o(╥﹏╥)o Imma will miss it !
hehehe... I did a lot of things during this weekend ~~
I brought this fake Konad in KL and it didnt work at all !! ヽ(`Д´)ノ It's a waste of money ! thank goodness it's not that expensive... Later, i threw it away ~

So today i brought a cupboard cause my old one is kinda ... broken ... =_=" the doors almost flatten me !!! T^T
So... i brought a new one ~(=w=~) it's a mix of magenta and white ~ I have to DIY it myself ~~ and it's my first time DIY-ing something ~~ 
This is the box of cupboard i have to DIY, there's the hammer i found in my dad's toolbox. xD
After opening it, i checked all the tools and i started to work !!!! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
Half progress ~~ I hammered and screwed a lot of stuff and it looks kinda nice ~ 
Now it's 80% completed !!! ლ(`ー´ლ) muahahahha ~
I seriously dont know what is that thing that i must screw in the back and corner of the cupboard~~ I just screwed it anyway ~~ ≧◡≦
This knob... a very stubborn knob that hates screws ... (ಠ_ರೃ) I have to ask my sister and brother to help me with this one .... and my sister accidentally stab herself with the screwdriver (◕︵◕)
[gomene imouto-chan .....
NOW IT'S COMPLETED !!!! ✌♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪✌ I am sooooo happy ! Tomorrow i have a bigger cupboard coming to my house ~~ hehehehh ~ [happying
I finished building this in an hour i guess xDD Feel so satisfied !
hehehhe ~ Last but not least, one of my faaaave weekend acitivities is camwhoring !!! xD HAHAHAHHA !!!! Hope y'all have a nice weekend too ! ♧
____________________________________________________________________
p/s: I found out that Candy Doll launched new products ! One of the product I am very interested in is ..... -drum hits-

Lipstick in Pink Grapefruit !!!! It's a total new colour ! I really wanna try this out ~~ I am tired of nude lip colours now ... =_= Hmm... i wonder when is this going to be available in Malaysia ?? =)
(picture from Tsuabasa Masuwaka's blog post)

Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment