Tuesday 4 September 2012

Taylor's Asaban 2012

SOOOO ..... Recently i went to Taylor University's Asaban (✿◠‿◠)
 
 This is a picture of their ticket and booklet ~ Rm10 per day. I only went one day ~ I didnt cosplay this time. I just went there in my lolita wig (●*∩_∩*●) it's brown color ~
 I kinda look something like this
It's the first time i try on lower lashes ~ they're really really hard to adjust (✖╭╮✖) Cause i dont really like cosmetics (not a big fan of having to put stuff on my face) ~ But i still do it (O_o) ....yea.... I like to abuse myself sometimes xD HAHAHHA ! I feel so bad of not having a lolita dress, but i spend too much on other costumes .... so i dont wanna waste money on lolitas (=w=) I was thinking about putting on my pink lens instead of my blue one, but the pink one is USELESS(◣_◢) It hurts so bad when i put them on !!! So i used this pair instead ..... This is my first pair of color lens btw =) Yeah... i should stop babbling now xD Will post more stuff ~

No comments:

Post a Comment