Monday 15 October 2012

Etude House Proof 10 liquid eyeliner and DollyWink eyeliner

Sorry for the lag of updates, I was busy with assignments and life =P Here's a double liquid eyeliner reviews.
1) Etude House's Proof 10 liquid eyeliner

Whole Bottle

Close up (Front and back)


This is the brush of the eyeliner.

Price: RM 20++ (affordable for me as prices for foreign brands liquid liners is mostly more expensive than that)
Lasting: I've wore this for the whole day, it might wear off by the end of the day, so you might need to touch up during half of the day.
Pigmentation: This is very very black. *There's more pictures of it below.
Brush: Thin enough for me.Not so easy to control, but you'll get the hang of it sooner or later.
¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ ¸,
When it says there's 10 proofs, no kidding. Even though it will wear off by the end of the day but it's really smudge proof and waterproof, sweat proof and etc. =D

2) Dolly wink black liquid eyeliner


Dolly Wink's brush.

Price: RM54+ (at Sasa, it's expensive for me.)
Lasting: It's lasting ! I've wore it for an entire day and it wont even smudge ! 
Pigmentation: Good enough for me !
Brush: Very thin, easy to control. But if you accidentally drew wrong, you have to move very fast to rub it off with a cotton bud, cause this liner dried up fast !
¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ ¸,
I have to be honest with you, i didnt use Dolly Wink as much as my Etude House's liner, cause it's much more expensive for a budget buyer like me. I won't really wanna finish it up. But i've seen tons of reviews about it saying it's good so i reckon it's worth the price ?
To be honest, beside's the price of DollyWink's liquid liner i really didn't have any complaint about it.
________________________________________________
EYELINER ON MY HAND ! =D (LOL)
The left is Etude House's Proof 10 eyeliner and the right one is Dolly Wink's.
As you can see, Etude House's liner's brush is thicker than Dolly Wink's and harder to control.
Thicker brushes can easily create a dramatic look while thinner one can create a more natural look.

¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ ¸,
The picture below showed how the eyeliners react after I rub them with water very VERY hard. =)
I splashed them with water = no reaction.
I rub them lighty = no reaction.
I rub them HARD = a little reaction.

Left: Etude House's
Right: Dolly Wink
I dont think you would rub your eyes THAT hard to make the eyeliner smudge like that. Cause it'll be painful =P

*updated with new pictures. (My mum brought a new camera ! Finally !≧◡≦)

No comments:

Post a Comment