Saturday 6 October 2012

First ever cosplay photoshoot

(a❤‿❤a) My first ever photoshoot !!!!! KYAAA !!! 
Well, it took me a whole day of preparation before the shoot ~ I was trying to figure out how to use the BB cream my uncle borrowed me, cause it's fully mineral (extra safe), and only have one shade ~ Seriously too fair for me, but i used it in my photoshoot anyway,
[cause i need to return the BB cream to him later and that BB cream is very expensive        o(><"o) ].
I cut petals, brought a lolita mirror, cut out old floppy disks to get some CD-like plastic thingy inside them, cleaned and kinda styled my wig, painted my nails~ I was extremely busy that Saturday. and nervous cause it's my first shoot. xD
My mum and dad fetch me to the venue and my sis helped me to carry all the dry roses and stuff into the karaoke room ~We met up with the photog and started shooting right after i showed her what i brought to the shoot. Her comment:" Had never seen a cosplayer that passionate." HAHAHAH !!! she was shocked xD LOLX ! I asked her to take a few poses that i've seen on the internet and willing to try ~ and she's okay with it xD I mean, for a photog, they have their own styles, not much of them can easily accept requested poses~
Here's some of the outcome !!! =D



I know i know ~ (-'_'-) I'm not so good with this ~~ But i've tried my best !!!! D:
Oh ! Here's a few links of the my photog's pages and sites she joined.
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
Facebook Page: Huh? Cosplay Photography
DeviantArt Profile: Huh? Cosplay Photography
♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪ •.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•.
Visit her D.A and F.B !!! =D

¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ ¸, ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸
Cosplayer: Grace Aiko
Character: Hatsune Miku (Infinite Holic Version)
¸,¤°´'`°•.¸¸.•°´'`°¤,¸ ¸, ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

No comments:

Post a Comment