Sunday 12 May 2013

[Review] Maybeline Color Sensational Lipcolor in coral crush

ALOHA ! Here comes another review ~ bwahahahha !
Behold !!!
Brand: Maybeline New york
Series: ColorSensational Lipcolor
Origin: Made in U.S.A
Code: 515 (Coral Crush)
Weight: 4.2g (0.15oz)

Packaging: Nice, but not very attractive to me. It's plain ~ But the good thing is you can use stickers to decorate it ! \(^ω^\)

Design: Now this is what attracted me to buy this lipstick. The design of the colour is just irresistible ! ♥‿♥
Ultra pigmented! It's so suitable for people in Malaysia. Because we're living in a country that have summer 24/7. So this colour kinda reminds me a mixture of summer and spring so i have to buy it !
Also, some red colour makes you look old and out of fashion, but this coral-reddish colour makes me look so korean-like and unlike my usual lipstick, this makes me looked so energized ! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

(above: sunlight ; below: indoor light)
Quality: Sadly, it's quite dehydrating.... (• ε •) So you must put on lipcare before applying this lipstick. As it's more focus on the pigmentation rather than caring your lips. (`・ω・´)
The colour disappears after 2-3 hours. So remember to touch up ! (●´ω`●)
It have an awkward scent that kinda bothers me ~~ I dont know... i dont like it ~ I am more of a fan of strawberry scented lip products. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) 

Price: Cheap and affordable ! ♪\(*^▽^*)/\(*^▽^*)/
I got it from my college's flea market, there are a few cosmetics brand invited that day and Maybeline is one of them ! I am so lucky to brought it in half of retail price !
(I'm wearing the lipcolor in this picture)
So i guess that's it ! Hope my review helps !
tata ! \(^○^)人(^○^)/
Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment