Monday 26 January 2015

The Face Shop pet hand cream review

I need hand cream because I do chores (okay, I just want a hand cream and that was obviously an excuse *shys*)
Name: Lovely Me:ex mini pet perfume hand cream
Brand: The face shop
code: 04 Fruity Floral
Volume: 30ml
Origin: Made in Korea

This is the bottom of the bottle. There are ingredients listed (in English too) underneath. Besides,the bottle is palm size which makes it travel friendly

The bottle needs to be turned to open or close.
1) I like this because this is reusable (as in I can replace the hand cream with other lotion)
2) I dislike this because it's not as hygiene compared to those "toothpaste-like" hand cream (dust might get in)

One thing I love about this is the design! It is so cute! Looks like a cat trying to crawl out of a bucket! All my friends complimented the appearance of the bottle.
Meanwhile, the texture of the cream is mild, not creamy and not gel. At first it's creamy when you scoop it out of the bottle but after the application it feels matte and not greasy at all! Even though the feeling is matte, it makes my hand feel silky smooth. 

This is a scented hand cream. I choose this is because of the sweet/elegant smell. The name is called "Fruity Floral" but I only smell the floral.
If you hate fragrance then this is not the one for you. Honestly speaking the smell can make me feel dizzy when I am in a bad mood simply because the scent is as strong as a normal eau de toilette but it is not as long lasting (imagine your hands are drenched in perfume after application)
Anyhow, I like this because for me it's hand cream + perfume (2 in 1), I don't need to bring my perfume with me during outings. 
I guess that is it! :)
Hope this helps!

Grace
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. The package looks so cute!
    I thought it was big, but it's small and travel friendly
    Nice review.

    I followed you already.
    Let's keep in touch,

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can check it out Here

    Have a good day
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sweetie <3 I will definitely check out your cute blog :3

    ngaww... why thank you (again)... hahaha!

    ReplyDelete