Monday 30 November 2015

[Review] Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper

Hey lovelies! The other day I have gotten my free samples from Dior and can't wait to share my thoughts and experiences of using them with everyone! 
Name: Dior Addict Lip Maximizer High Volume Lip Plumper
Code: 001
Origin: Made in France
It's a small 1ml bottle therefore I can't comment on the appearance of the actual bottle so I will skip to the texture of this lip plumper. 

The texture is heavy and it felt like there's a thick shield protecting your lips. 

The moment I apply it there's a minty flavour but not too strong. I need some time to get use to that scent. 
 Before
After
The little shimmery colour makes my lips looks healthier and juicy. 

After so many direct application on my lips I must say it's quite a good protector! My lips never crack despite the harsh dry weather! 

Overall I love it. Thank you Dior for this cute little gift! 

No comments:

Post a Comment