Wednesday 18 November 2015

Studying tips | Life post

Hey lovelies! I would like to share how I study for my exams, doing my home works or assignments and etc. As I have struggled before I found a comfortable way for me to study because I was asking how high achievers studied and read articles on how people score their exams unfortunately their ways of studying obviously doesn't suit my lifestyle. At that point of time I was quite depress as I thought I wasn't able to score just because I couldn't study like they do... until I realize I need to find MY OWN way to study instead of following other person's styles. 

Of course, this is just my way of studying. It might not work for you but hopefully they can help you in finding your own way of studying! 

1) Have sufficient rest

I am not the kind of person who can forget about sleep and do my assignment until dawn. Rest is my priority in life and believe it or not I sleep at 10 p.m. every night. Hence, I organize my time sufficiently and allow myself to at least have an hour or two of relaxation (i.e: watching Anime or scrolling FB) per day so I won't stress out. 

2) Set daily goals before waking up

Instead of looking at phones in the mornings, I usually take a minute or two to think about my entire day's schedule. I would tell myself "What do I need to achieve by today?" then only I get up from my bed. 

I am not going to lie, most of the time I got all of them done by the end of the day but there are exceptions as well due to unforeseen events that might happen. Anyhow, try to get all of them done before you sleep so you won't feel guilty throughout the night. 

3) Have breaks between studies/ doing assignment

In the middle of studying, I'd give myself 5-10 minutes of break after an hour of work just to breathe. During those breaks I won't look at my gadgets, I would just do absolutely nothing. It calms my brain LOL. 

Also, after 3 hours of working or studying. I do allow myself to walk around find food/ snacks, chat with humans, stare at pets/trees, look at my social media and etc. I'd do random stuff for 30 minutes then continue another 3 hours (with 5-10 minutes breaks between each hour)


In a nutshell, yes, I couldn't survive without a relaxed mind. In the downside, everyone thought I have too much free time during assignment periods but LOL I just gave myself breaks, lots and lots of breaks. I don't know about you but my brain won't work after 45 minutes of continuous work so I need all those relaxing time. Also, stress gives me breakouts and I hated pimples... #truestory

I guess my study tips are as simple as 1,2,3! Hope you find it helpful but please don't copy it and try to find a suitable way of studying for yourself. I know most high achievers can just sit there for 8 hours and study but I sincerely can't... Even so, I still get the job done so cheers for dummies like me! #laughs

Good luck in finding your way of studying!

p/s: sorry cause all the pictures have no relation to studying, they were taken during my trip to Taiwan. 
WARNING: I wasn't having any make up on so please bear with my face. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment