Wednesday 7 November 2012

Dolly Wink false lash case review

=^.^= Hey minna-san ! Here's DollyWink's false lash case review !
This is actually the first DollyWink product i owned. I love their designs a lot !


About 10cm X 4.5cm. This box is not long enough to put in a cotton bud. The patterns are printed on the box. 


The interior design of this box was meant for putting full false lash in the bigger part of the box and cut false lashes in the smaller part of the box, but i used the smaller one to put under falsies. 

Price: Expensive !!!! (◕︵◕) I could get 5 false lash boxes from Daiso with this price ! 
Quality: Disappointed. (✖╭╮✖) I expected a better quality. Sadly, It's just a ordinary plastic box !
Packaging: Adorable ! I really like this new outlook design ! (●*∩_∩*●) I've seen one that is pink with polkadots, but that is too common so i choose this one instead.

Actually this box is quite useful when i dont have place to put my used-once-only lashes. Overall, i love it ! 





No comments:

Post a Comment