Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Sales hauls

I am back with new hauls ! \(^ω^\) Since i am new to cosmetics so i just realize there's Christmas sale, and believe me, those sales could get a little crazy sometimes ! @@ (crazy as in very cheap)
From left: 
Nail polishes my sister brought. 
She likes nail art a lot, so she brought those when they're on sale.
Nanowhite milk cleanser a.k.a make up remover. 
I didnt have a make up remover, i was using lotion to remove my base make up all along. So i wanna try a make up remover, and when i saw this on sale i grabbed it as quick as possible ! (`・ω・´)
Arezia's 48 eyeshadows palette ~ I needed one colorful eyeshadows palette due to my photoshoot during Mid-December so i brought this when i saw there's a reasonable price in Sasa.
The Face Shop lash glue. This is going to be my second bottle. (°∀°) My last one wasn't finish yet but i saw it on sales so i just brought it. I needed it anyway.
Majolica Majorca's Skin remaker pore cover. I needed a base make up, my last one is too cheap and have no mirrors with very ugly appearances.... So i worked very very very hard and brought this to comfort myself after all the hard works. Finally, i brought it ! (゚ヮ゚)
Revlon Lip butter in strawberry shortcake. I only have nude lip colors and i need a pink one cause photogs was complaining about my lips disappearing after a flash .... ●﹏● So i brought one.
Love Meex crayon eyeliner. 
In 2 It blusher. 
Etude House LUCIDarling Over the Rainblusher. Hightligther !!! I needed one !!! and it's on sales !!! LUCKY ME !!! (≧o≦)
So I am going to babble about what i've brought now =P
Information: Majolica Majorca's Skin Remaker Porecover powder foundation
Shade: OC10
SPF18+
Origin: Made in Japan
Net Weight: 10g
Ingredients(first 5): Mica, Synthetic Fluophlogopita, Talc, Titanium dioxide, Zinc Myristate and etc.
Babbling: Now this is pricy, I've been planning to buy this since i realize i needed a powder foundation. Thank you Watson for the promotion [even if the price doesn't really reduced too much (• ε •)]! Plus, i've seen soooo many reviews about this foundation, lots of girls saying it's good for people with combination skin, so i gave this a try. I've only used it once, during my presentation and it have a medium coverage (=3=).... for some girls, it's a good thing, but i prefer heavy coverage stuff. I like heavy coverage things but i didnt buy them cause i know there's a price to pay to have a flawless looking skin, TALC a.k.a somethings that dries up your skin, it's cheap so most cosmetics contain them. I dont really mind though, cause my skin isn't really dehydrated (and i am not using make up daily). I choose OC10 cause it's a neutral shade for all Asian skin. [no comments on packaging cause i would end up writing a very long blog post telling you how much i adores the out look of that box]. Btw, the quality of the box is average, plastic. 
Information: Etude House LUCIDarling Over the Rainblusher
#01 Hawaii
Origin: Made in Korea
Net Weight: 7.0g (0.24oz)
Ingredients (first 6): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Talc, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Polymethyl and etc.
Babbling: This one is very cheap. The price was reduced sooo much during sales. ♫♪˙❤‿❤˙♫♪
It comes with a mirror and a useful synthetic brush. I find it very annoying when i brought something and it comes with a useless brush. ●︿● Yeah, you get what i mean. I used this brush to highlight my T-zone, cheeks and chin.

Left flash ON, Right NO flash
Shimmery pretty colors (◡‿◡✿) It's pigmented and the shimmer still stays on your face even after a few hours. Yes yes yes, there's TALC too, like i said, you can't avoid cosmetics without it cause it's cheap. Oh yes, I almost forget to comment on the out look of this compact. One word, feminine.
Information: IN 2 IT blusher
CW 06 lust
Origin: Made in Thailand
Net Weight: 3g
Ingredients(first 5): Talc, Dimethicone, Mineral Oil, Squalane, Hexastearate and etc.
Babbling: Got this during a sales too ~ very very cheap. I am using this for shading purposes, it's average pigmented and mostly only suits fair and asian skin tones(cause it's kinda orange-y too).
Useless synthetic brush. (✖╭╮✖) Luckily i have my own shading brush. 
I have to take a close up on the powder, there're butterflies and floral patterns on the powder, that is attractive but i bet it'll disappear after a few swirls on it. TALC TALC TALC everywhere, and this time, it's first in the list. Yes, and the packaging looks flowery and nice but i dont like how small the mirror is, how do you expect me to look into the mirror that small

Yeah, I am not going to talk about everything i've just brought, i just wanna share my opinions on them. (✿◠‿◠) On the other hand i am exhausted ! Assignments, courseworks and etc all at once ! It's like they buried me or something ... Hope my information helped. Ta ta.
Grace XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment