Thursday 27 June 2013

Dollywink cream eyeshadow in No2 [Review]

Remember when i went to Dollywink's tea party during last year's Comic Fiesta ? =D 
In their goodie bag,I've got one product that I love soooo much I used it in every single time I make up... @_@
note: this product is discontinued.
*drum hits*
Brand: Koji Dollywink
Series: Cream eyeshadow
Origin: Made from Japan
Code: No.2 (Crystal Rainbow)
Weight:  0.6 oz
Ingredients: water (aqua), alcohol, petroleum distillates, ppg-25 butyl ether phosphate, ppg-40 butylether and etc.

Packaging: cute, polkadots printed on the outside is soooo Dollywink's style. It's round shaped, palm size and light weighted, that makes it very travel friendly! I brought it to my Hong Kong trip and it does not really take up too much of my space. 
Design: I have notice a lot of other bloggers saying they don't like this because it's just a chunk of glitter. ):
I don't know, but i love glitters! Most of the things I used contain glitters ! I can't live without those sparkly stuff!!! xDD
So it took me a while to discover this but this baby have no pigmentation!
All of them are glitters.
There are a total 7 kinds of glitters inside. 
All in different shapes and colours!
THIS is it's speciality.
Look carefully, there is green, pink, purple, gold, bronze, blue and silver colour. My phone can't take a good picture of it but i swear if you get to use this baby then you can see all the colours too ! That is the reason why it is called "Crystal Rainbow". Tsu-chan designed it very well, if it's only silver then it's too sharp but this one have combination of different colours!
It looks good with any look you try to achieve! Cute, sexy, sweet, cool, natural and etc! #truestory.
 Quality: It resists water~ If you get splashed with water, just dab them away and it still stays~
It stays on my eyelids for the whole day!
It also helps my eyeshadow stay longer~ The only thing that i don't like about is how you must use fingers to apply it~ xP
(cream eyeshadow underneath Dollywink eyeshadow no.1)
Price: quite expensive for a little eyeshadow like this. But i got it from the tea party, so it's alright! xDD

Too bad this baby is discontinued. From my opinion, it's very well designed! Maybe because it got too many bad reviews... T^T Oh well, glad i have a chance to try it!
Wish i can try the gold one too :D
So that's it for now ! Bye bye! xD
Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment