Saturday 1 June 2013

[Quick Review] Battle of the liquid eyeliners! \(^ω^\)


Hey gals! Here's a review of a few eyeliners that is quite popular~
Lets see who are the "contestants". ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ
From left,
(click inside to see images of the eyeliners)
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black

Packaging:
Bottle packaging liquid eyeliners:
Etude house proof 10 liquid eyeliner
&
Kiss me heroine make impact liquid eyeliner
I am not really a fan of bottle liners cause it's inconvenient ~ Even so, my first liquid liner is Etude house's #laughs. One of the pros is that it seems like you can never finish the liquid liner... there's a lot! #truestory. I have been using my Etude house liner since last year and it's still contain a lot more!
Pen liquid eyeliners
K-palette 24 hours real lasting liquid eyeliner
Kate super sharp liquid eyeliner in natural black
Kate super sharp liquid eyeliner in brown
Kate quick eyeliner in black
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in brown
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black
Nice, it's easier to use and convenient. The only thing i dont like about it is that the volume of the liquid is lesser compared to bottle ones.

Pigmentation:
(★= 1 star, ✰=no star. More stars means better pigmentation.)
Etude house proof 10 liquid eyeliner: ★★★★★
K-palette 24 hours real lasting liquid eyeliner: ★★★★★
Kiss me heroine make impact liquid eyeliner: ★★★★★
Kate super sharp liquid eyeliner in natural black: ★★✰✰✰
Kate super sharp liquid eyeliner in brown: ★★★✰✰
Kate quick eyeliner in black: ★★★★✰
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in brown: ★★★✰✰
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black: ★★★★✰


Now, off to the tests!
WATER TEST
I splashed water on all off them and dab the water off afterwards. All of them is stayed and I must say, they are very good at waterproofing. #giggles.
WATER + SMUDGING TEST
Green ones: passed
Red ones: failed
I rubbed them after splashing water on them and opps! Apparently some of them smudged a little!
MAKE UP REMOVER TEST
Splashed some make up remover on them. Dollywink eyeliners and Kiss me impact eyeliner is starting to dissolve~ While others still stand firm!
EASE OF REMOVING TEST
From left:
Etude house poof 10 liquid eyeliner
Average. After you remove it, there will be little bits of black things left on your skin.
K-palette 24 hours real lasting liquid liner
Hard to remove. I rubbed it but it still stays! Oh my goodness.....
Kiss me heroine make impact liquid eyeliner
Easy to remove! I just rubbed it and it's off!
Kate super sharp liquid eyeliner in natural black and brown
This is the most stubborn eyeliner i have encountered.... Even if you removed it, there is still some black/ brown thingy left on your skin. Here's a prove:
 See what i mean ? =_="
Kate quick eyeliner
The tip is very special, feels like a marker pen~ dries fast on your lids and it's okay to remove. Not easy and not hard~
Dollywink liquid eyeliner in black and brown
Easy to remove and also my fave of all! xD

So i guess that's it! hope my quick review helps! TATA !
Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment