Tuesday 30 December 2014

Cettua Leg relax patch review

Hello! Happy New Year dears ♡ I have been to Comic Fiesta 2014. This is the first time I am staying until the end of the event cause usually I went back in the afternoon/evening.
Look at that crowd ( ´・___・) (I am the one in santa hat *Hirasawa Yui Xmas version)

I had lots of fun. Unfortunately, I always over exhausted my legs after an event. Maybe because I have to walk and pose for a long period of time. 

Then I encounter this product!
Name: Leg Relax Patch
Brand: Cettua
Origin: Made in Korea
Quantity of patches: 2

Beside Korean language, they have English instructions and ingredients list behind the package which is a plus point for foreign products!

This is how they look like after being opened. Honestly I did not expect they look like this *giggles*. They kind of reminds me of pain relieve patches. 

Also, they stated that there's lavender, rosemary and tea tree extract in the patches but then I only manage to smell tea tree and mint from the patches. The scent is similar with car perfume
 Aren't like other pain relieve patches, they did not smell like medicine so there's no worries to be used in office or colleges. 
 There is a layer of plastic on the patches. These patches feels like their eye masks, one side cotton the other side is gel.
After applying them on my ankle it feels so amazing... The cooling feeling and scent is soothing my cramped feet. Yes, my feet was cramped (twice) during Comic Fiesta. After that, it was still painful o(QwQo) . This seriously soothes my darling feet (●´∀`●)

I should totally bring this with me during travels. *laughs*

Overall I think it's good. It doesn't relieve 100% of the pain but it does reduce around 60% of it. 
I guess that's it! Here is a selfie I took during Comic Fiesta 2014 cosplaying as Krista Lenz. 
(⊃ ´ω`)⊃♥⊂(´ω` ⊂)
Grace
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment